Home > MembershipIEATA Membership
Please choose which level is right for you:
Dear IEATA Members:
As you know IEATA has tried to keep the costs of being a member reasonable for all categories (professional, general, supporting, student, organizational). As an organization that continues to operate through the support of members it has become necessary to increase membership fees effective 01/01/2012. Increased fees will be as minimal as possible in most cases increasing only $5. We hope you understand and we thank you for your continued support.
Best, IEATA Board of Directors
1) Simply click on the button above to complete and submit an online membership application and payment. Please note: If you prefer to mail your application and payment, download the form here.
2) You will receive an email confirmation with your user name and password. Please make note of this information as you will use it to log in to the IEATA Membership Management site. If you mail your application and payment, your member login information will be sent to you after the application is processed.
Once you have joined, use our Membership Management site to update your password and profile information, and find other members in the online Membership Directory. Also, update your profile to let us know what information you would like us to include in our upcoming public Resource Directory.
1) Go to http://ieata.memberclicks.net or use the button below:
2) To log in
3) To update your profile
4) To search the Members Directory
5) Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and comments.
IEATA also hosts the IEATA Member Network, our online members-only community where you can:
2) If your IEATA membership is current, we will approve your request to join the network within a week or so.
3) Once approved, please make a note of your user name and password, as this will be how
you sign in to the network in future.
4) Please contact email@example.com with questions or comments.
IEATA memberships are renewable annually, and we will send you a reminder.
1) Simply click on the button above to renew. Please note: If you prefer to mail your application and payment, download the form here.
2) This is also an opportunity to update your membership profile, and let us know your preferences about how you'd like to hear from us and what informationy you would like to include in our upcoming public Resource Directory.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and comments.